The Library Studio, located in the basement of the Boole Library, is a fully automated One Touch video recording studio that allows you to record video presentations onto USB keys.
It can be booked by UCC staff and students for class presentations, project pitches, short lectures and interview practice.
There’s no need to adjust the lights, settings, camera or anything else.
If you are using the studio for assignments, allow enough time in advance of the deadline, in case there are technical issues.
To book the Studio:
- Choose a date on the calendar icon below
- Click on an available green 30 minute slot. You can book up to a max. of 1 hour.
- Submit your times.
- Read the terms and conditions.
- Fill in the details on the booking form.
- You will receive a verification email, which you must reply to within 24 hours, otherwise the booking will be cancelled.
- You will then receive a confirmation email with detailed instructions on how to use the equipment in the studio, as well as a cancellation link if needed.
This is a self-service facility but if you have any questions or want to report a problem please ring 490 2794 or email email@example.com