There are 12 Group Study Rooms in Boole Library for use by registered UCC students only.
1. Choose a date by clicking on the calendar icon above the grid.
2. Check for available green slots and click on one to book it.
3. You can pick up to 2 slots (slot = 1 hour) and submit your booking times.
(Maximum booking duration is 2 hours per group per day, 3 people minimum per room, 6 people maximum per room.)
4. Fill in the required information on the form.
5. Keep the confirmation email you receive, as this provides a code for checking in, as well as a cancellation link, if needed.
IMPORTANT: You must check in when you arrive at the booked room, using the code in the confirmation email you receive at the booking stage. Each room has a label on the door and on the desk, with a QR code/website that takes you to the check-in page. If you do not check in within 15 minutes of the booking start time, the booking is automatically cancelled and the room becomes available again for anyone to book.
NOTE: Library Staff can cancel the booking if there has been a breach of the booking Terms & Conditions.