Topographical: Drop-In Special Collections & Archives Session
Join us in Special Collections & Archives, UCC Library for a series of drop-in promotion sessions where you can see how themes feature across our collections. You'll view selected items chosen by our team and you'll discover how newly catalogued and listed collections complement all our collections. Our collections are available for your research, learning & teaching, and outreach activities.
This session will take place in the Rare Books & Manuscripts Reading Room in Special Collections & Archives, Q-1, UCC Library. Registration is not required. This session is open to staff and students of all stages and disciplines.
This session is the second in a series of thematic drop-in promotion sessions in Special Collections & Archives.
Other thematic drop-in promotion sessions:
- Political: Wednesday 6 December and Friday 15 December 2023
- View Favourites: Wednesday 17 January & Friday 26 January 2024
- Art: Wednesday 7 February & Friday 23 February 2024
- Figures in Culture: Wednesday 6 March and Friday 22 March 2024
- Graphics: Wednesday 3 April and Friday 26 April 2024
- Sea & Shore: Wednesday 1 May and Friday 31 May 2024
All sessions on Wednesdays are from 14:00-15:00 and all sessions on Fridays are from 12:00-13:00.
Related LibGuide: Special Collections & Archives by Elaine Harrington
- Friday, November 24, 2023
- 12:00 - 13:00
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- UCC Library:
- Boole Library