Designing Academic Posters In-Person
Canva (https://www.canva.com) is a graphic design platform, used to create social media graphics, presentations, posters, documents and other visual content.
This workshop on designing academic posters is intended for people interested in developing their digital literacy skills with no background in Canva/graphic design or those who may have some experience and are interested in learning more.
On completing the session, participants will be able to:
- Summarize 5 basic principles of design in relation to academic posters
- Explain why accessibility is important and provide examples of dos and don’ts for designing with accessibility in mind
- Log in to Canva and create a simple poster
This workshop will take place in the Digital Scholarship Studio, Q+1 (first floor) of Boole Library.
Related LibGuide: Digital Scholarship Studio by Martin O'Driscoll
- Thursday, November 30, 2023
- 10:00 - 11:30
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- Digital Scholarship Studio Computers
- UCC Library:
- Boole Library