The Creative Zone / Blackstone LaunchPad can be booked for events by UCC students, staff and alumni.
Located on the ground floor of the Boole Library, this state-of-the-art space can facilitate large and small events.
The Zone can be booked for events, in full or in part as follows,
1. Podium section – suitable for a talk or presentation to a small group.
2. Podium & High Stools section – suitable for a talk or presentation to a larger group.
3. High Stools section – suitable for a small group event or meeting.
4. Window section with soft seating – suitable for a small group event or meeting.
(1 - 4) Full zone - suitable for a conference/presentation/talk to a very large group. (Click on the desired time slots for each of the sections to secure a booking for the full zone, which is then closed to the public).
How to book.
- Choose a date using the calendar icon below (at least 2 days prior to the event) and then the sections and desired available time slots on the booking grid.
- Read the terms and conditions and then fill in the online form.
- You will receive an email telling you the booking is pending.
- As soon as possible after this, you will receive an email approving or denying the booking, depending on the event.
Remember, if you book one section only or a combination of up to 3, the remaining space will be open to the public.